At school children were involved in a whole school pupil voice. The children were given the following questions to answer:
- Why do we enjoy learning at Eastern Green Junior School?
- How do adults help us learn?
- What makes us feel safe?
- How do we care for each other?
- How do you know how you should behave in school?
- Are you able to get on with your learning in class and play nicely on the playground?
- What opportunities and responsibilities do you have to help to make our school better?
- How do we keep fit and healthy?
- How could we improve?
Please read the responses as all children enjoyed sharing their opinions.