At Eastern Green we are proud to be an inclusive school providing a high quality, creative and challenging education within a secure, caring and happy environment, where every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves full potential.
- To create a happy, caring school with equal opportunities for all.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, enjoying the widest variety of life-long learning experiences.
- To develop a healthy lifestyle, where children are encouraged to make informed choices.
- To achieve excellence with pupils having high expectations of themselves and those around them in all aspects of school life.
- To continue to develop our already highly skilled staff.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, using National Guidelines, where every child’s needs are catered for.
- To welcome and develop home/school relationships, providing high quality information and good communication to overcome barriers to learning.
- To promote positive relationships, appropriate behaviour and good manners at all times.
- To develop personal, spiritual and moral values with respect for other races, religions and cultures.
- To enable children to understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations.